Tuesday 2 June 2009

Editing our adverts

I think editing our advert was quite easy to be honest. When we started editing our adverts I thought I caught on quite quickly. I think the easier advert to edit was probably our Twilight one. I think this one was easy because we didn’t have to cut out much, however we did have a problem with our sound, it was too quiet, but I do think it sounds quite good with music underneath it.
Another problem we had was the colour, in one of the shots it looked slightly pinky, but the shots before that were a red-ish colour, however we did manage to sort this.
I think the snow white one was also quite easy to edit, we did have to cut a lot more out of this one though. we didn’t really have to change much either, the only problem was filming and also the font at the end, because it was white you couldn’t see it all that well so we had to move it.

Apart from that it was all goooodddddddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment