Tuesday 2 June 2009

Shooting our adverts

While we was filming our advert we found it quite hard to find willing people to act for our “Snow White” advert. However when we did the actors kept bringing/calling over to their friends to come and be a prince, so we ended up with like five. Another problem I found whilst we were filming was people kept walking into our scenes, but apart from that I think it went ok, it could have been better though as I didn’t feel we was really prepared.

I thought out “Twilight” went a lot better, but we accidently erased the advert first time so we had to re record it. I think that the advert looked quite good, I think this was because it was filmed in the recording studio and therefore we could change things if we wanted to, whereas if we was outside you cant exactly stop people from walking into a shot etc.

All together I think the adverts looked ok..ish

I believe we could have done better though, no offence to the rest of the group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment